Healing using the power of affirmations has been around for a long time. If you are wondering if affirmations for health work, the answer is yes – if they are done correctly! But before we get into the power of affirmations, let’s talk about how the mind influences the body. Health is one of those things we take for granted – it’s easy to do that, because the body is so masterful at healing itself if given a chance. Most of the time we don’t notice it when things are going well; we only notice it when the system starts to break down.
In the vast majority of cases, the dis-ease of the body is a direct result of dis-ease in the mind. Often times this goes on in the subconscious, outside our awareness, like the everyday workings of the body. Your state of mind either has healing energy or harmful energy. If you’ve ever had to cope with severe and persistent emotional distress, you may have noticed an equally dramatic decline in your health and in times you’re very happy, you feel vibrant and alive.
Physical patterns are always created in sympathy with emotional patterns.
Being emotionally healthy and having mental mastery to immediately replace negative, destructive thoughts with healing, positive thoughts will go a long way in healing the problems you are having now, and prevent physical problems in the future.
20 Affirmations for Healing
Read through the following list of affirmations out loud, to see which ones resonate with you. Resonance is important. Just like your thoughts, certain words have an energetic frequency. Think about the word “healthy” for a moment – it feels vibrant, light, alive… now think about the word “sick” – it feels heavy, dark and well, sick! So choose the affirmations that are the most in tune with what you need. Choose the ones that jump out at you and feel right.
Pick one or two and say them every day, without fail, for a period of 30-60 days, depending on how resistant your subconscious mind is to the command. One day you will wake up and not feel the need to say the affirmation. At that point, it has imprinted in your subconscious and is already in the process of manifesting.
- My body reflects my thoughts and my thoughts are positive, strong and vibrant.
- Every day I am growing stronger and healthier.
- I am grateful for the lessons this illness has taught me, and having learned those lessons, I release the illness.
- Positive thoughts heal my body.
- I radiate excellent healthy.
- My body is healthy, renewed and energetic.
- I have all the energy and strength I need to enjoy my life.
- I am welcoming the healing energy of light and love into my body.
- I feel good.
- My mind and body are one; the good thoughts in my mind influence my body in positive ways.
- I honor the messages my body sends me.
- I am healthy and happy.
- I honor my body with excellent care.
- My cells are filled with the love and light of source energy.
- I love, respect and care for my whole self. (Loving yourself is vital to good health!).
- I release all negative energy I have held in my body through forgiveness and gratitude.
- As my words nurture others, so do they nurture me.
- I am healthy and whole.
- Exercise naturally boosts my energy levels.
- I nurture every cell in my body with excellent nutrition.
Affirmations work – now that you know how to create and use them correctly, go out there and create excellent health!